SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH POTATOES AND NOEL IBÉRICO HAM
- 6 eggs
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 scallion
- 6 slices of Noel Ibérico ham
- Olive oil
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 2mm slices.
- Peel the scallion and cut it in thin slices.
- Take an 18-20cm frying pan, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and fry the potatoes and the scallion for 10 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- When lightly brown, pour the mixture into a colander and collect the olive oil into a bowl.
- Place the frying pan on the heat with some olive oil (you can use the one we collected in step 4). Add the fried mixture and the eggs and stir.
- When cooked to taste, pour on a plate. Put some slices of Noel Ibérico Ham on the scrambled eggs and spread some chopped parsley.