SPANISH PAELLA WITH NOEL CHORIZO AND CHICKEN
- 10,5oz of rice
- ½ green pepper
- ½ red pepper
- 7oz of Noel chorizo
- 7oz of chicken breast
- 22fl oz of chicken broth
- 1 tomato
- Paprika (1 tablespoon)
- Olive oil
- Remove Noel chorizo casing and cut it into slices.
- Cut the peppers and the chicken into small pieces. Peel the tomato and cut it too.
- Put the chicken broth on the heat at a low temperature.
- Put some olive oil in a casserole or a pan. Then, add the Noel Chorizo. When lightly brown, add the peppers, then the chicken, the tomato, and the rice.
- Mix the rice for 30 seconds and add the chicken broth (it should be boiling by now).
- Leave it for 15-18 minutes and let the rice absorb the broth. Add salt to taste.
- Leave it to rest for 5 minutes off the heat and serve.