NOEL CHORIZO PÂTÉ
- 5oz of Noel chorizo
- ½ onion
- 1 small glass of red wine
- 1 small glass of meat broth
- 1 honey tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- Black ground pepper
- 6 bread slices
- Remove the Noel chorizo casing and cut it into small pieces.
- Cut the onion in small pieces.
- Put a pot on the heat with the red wine and the meat broth.
- When it starts boiling, pour the diced Noel chorizo and cook in a medium heat. Add the diced onion and leave until most of the liquid is consumed.
- Blend all the mixture and put it again on the heat.
- Add the honey, the vinegar, the salt and the black ground pepper and leave it for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Once cold, spread some Noel chorizo pâté on a bread slice.